Monday, November 1, 2010

About Me


  • I am video game designer, and a writer. My dream is to become a video game director and/or producer.
  • I usually keep to myself and do not make public appearances very often outside of projects. Personal preference, I'm notoriously reclusive.
  • I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
  • I can program in C++/C#, Visual Basic, and Java. I am learning Ruby as a side-hobby, was forced to learn JavaScript against my free will for a project, and I have some knowledge of LISP, Prolog, Verilog, and LC-3 (but please don't ask me to program in that.)
  • I am huge on gaming, I think that's what most of my friends know me for. I excel at role-playing and strategy video games (as well as platformers), and I'm improving on games that require coordination. (Namely shooters.)
  • I am an avid fan of classic rock and "oldies" music and I used to play the piano when I was younger. I'm currently getting bigger into Old School music as of late. I also really enjoy video game music and video game music mashups if done well.
  • I'm a liberal, an Atheist, and support the legalization of marijuana and gay marriage. 
  • I'm teetotal.
  • I am unsure of my sexual orientation. The closest thing I can identify myself as is a Heteroromantic Asexual.
  • My trust is easy to gain, and I'm a very laid back person. However, if you lose my trust, it's most likely never coming back.
  • My BIGGEST pet peeve is when someone gives me a one-word response. (Ex: "Nice", "Cool", "K", or "OK"). It makes me not want to talk to you anymore. I enjoy thoughtful answers. If you give me a thoughtful answer or just make an effort to keep a conversation going, I will respond to you far more openly and caring and try my best to do the same. If you do respond with just one word, then you'll most likely not get much of a friendly tone out of me.



No comments: