Sunday, August 29, 2010

A new survey! [Archived]

A lighthearted blog post this time! SURVEY A - AVAILABLE : Sure! B - BIRTHDAY : October 12 C- CRUSHING ON : A girl who cannot be named here. lol (Ask me in private and maybe I will tell you.) D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : Root Beer E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : There are only a handful of people. lol F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT : Various. G - GUY/GIRL: I'm a guy. H - HOMETOWN : Highland I - IN LOVE WITH : No one, yet. (?) J - JUGGLE : Yep! K - KILLED SOMEONE : Not people. L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: I think Arizona or San Francisco. M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR : Chocolate! N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 1 O - ONE WISH: That people could be more honest with one another. P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : Dad? I only call one person and let two people call me. lol Q - QUIET PERSON: I am a VERY quiet person. R- REASON TO SMILE : Because life is pretty awesome. :) S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD : You Spin Me Round (Literal Version) T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10AM U - UNDERWEAR COLOR : Not your information! V - VEGETABLE(S) : Vegetables are awesome! W - WORST HABIT : I have a lot of habits: Stuttering, Skimming, Biting Nails, being overly nervous... X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: I've forgotten, it's been a while. Y - YOYOS ARE : Interesting. XD Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Libra RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU Spell your name without vowels : Grvr Your favorite numbers : 1, 3, 5, 9, 13. What color(s) do you wear most : Black, Gray, White, Blue. Least favorite color : Red Are you happy with your life right now : I am very happy with life, it can only get better. Who is your best friend : I'd have to say Neil knows me best out of all my friends. Are you outgoing? : I'm very introverted and awkward. Favorite pair of shoes : Anything that doesn't hurt my feet. Can you dance : I've never been to a dance, I can't tell you. Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth : Nope. Can you whistle : Yep. Write with both hands : Sorta! Cross your eyes : Yep. Walk with your toes curled : Nope. Do you believe there is life on other planets : Not in our solar system, but perhaps on others. Do you believe in miracles : People can create miracles for other people, if everything wasn't so streamlined and people actually had a heart. It's hard to notice that nowadays. Do you believe in magic : Nope. Love at first sight: Love takes time to build in my opinion. How are you going to love someone after a first glance? Take the time to know the person. Do you believe in Satan : No. Do you believe in Santa : Yes. That's the parent's job. ;) Do you know how to swim : Yep. Do you like roller coasters : Not the looping ones! Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: ? Fear Factor has been long cancelled. lol Have you ever been on a plane : Nope. Have you ever been to the ocean : Yep. What is the temperature outside : Too hot. What radio station do you listen to : 92.3, 93.1, 95.5, 99.9, 100.3, 101.1 Sirius: 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, 33. What was the last restaurant you ate at: Thai House Restaurant :D What was the last thing you bought : A Root Bear Float! What was the last thing on TV you watched : The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson Who was the last person you IM'd: Shadoe, I think. Who was the last person you took a picture of : Don't remember. Who was the last person you said I love you to : N/A HAPPY SECTION Are you a happy person: I am a very happy person. :) What is your current hair color: Black IN A BOY/GIRL Favorite eye color : Doesn't matter. Short or long hair : Doesn't matter. Different people go better with different hairstyles. Height : Doesn't matter! Miscellaneous Been in jail : no Laughed so hard, you cried : Yep. Cried in school : Nope. Thrown up in a store : Nope. Wanted to be a model: Nope. Seen a dead body : Yep. Been on drugs : Nope. THIS OR THAT McDonalds or Burger King : Burger King Single or Group Dates : Single Dates. lol Chocolate or Vanilla : Choc/Vanilla Swirl! Meat or Veggies : Vegetables TV or Movie : TV Guitar or Drums : Drums Adidas or Nike: Nike

No comments: