Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update on Dojo Adventure Progress (Sep. 28) [Archived]

I know I said I was getting Dojo Adventure finished sometime last week, but as I play through it, I keep finding minor bugs that need to be fixed and improved upon. Luckily, most of the major bugs are gone now, but I am looking to post Dojo Adventure on Amaranth Games and one of their rules specifically states that the game has to pretty much be devoid of issues. Anyway, that's what has been taking most of my time. I may just post the current build of the game on MySpace or Facebook within the next couple of days and let my friends try and catch things I may have missed, but I think I did an overall good job as far as these issues are concerned. Anyway, if you were wondering why the game still isn't up, that's your reason.

No comments: