Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Dojo Adventure version is up! Please read. [Archived]








A preliminary warning if you will:

While the game in essence has been completed, there are still bugs throughout the game that may be addressed later on. I have one important piece of advice that must be said if you are willing to play the game.

SAVE OFTEN.

This way progress is not lost in-case the game messes up in certain areas that call for a reboot. Any bugs or issues within the game should be forwarded to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Also, if you're reading this, I am very grateful that you're taking the time to play the game project! I have spent over six years with concepts and other details to try and come with a somewhat decent first video game project. Of course, as it is my first video game project, it is not a masterpiece, probably never will be. But I am pretty proud of the game as a whole and how it evolved from simple pen and paper concepts I conceived in my free time six years ago.

Anyway, without further ado:

Dojo Adventure Download Page

No comments: