Monday, October 11, 2010

Updates to current projects. [Archived]

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been swamped with various projects that have eaten up any free time I have left.

Dojo Adventure


I'm working on an update to Dojo Adventure that will be done on the 15th, no major content will be added, just addressing the issues and bugs the game has for release.

While the game has gotten mostly positive reviews so far, I'd want to expand into more gamers who don't know me personally so I can receive an accurate response to my work. I'd rather have some honesty than people trying to spare my feelings, so we'll see how this turns out.

It will be posted on RPG Maker Web, PhanxGames, as well as here on the blog. It'll be October Version 1.1 so continue to watch this space. Updates are to come!

Shadow Kid

Development is starting on the new project. Composers have already been picked out and now I'm working on the internal art/development team for the project. More to come on this subject as well.

No comments: