Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finals

I'll keep this short, since I have a severe headache and I don't feel like typing much. Actually, I'm going on three days of 2 hours of sleep, and I don't think I'll get a good rest until Friday.

I'll start with the good and then the bad!

Good:

I got an A on the KINE205 final, good thing for open notes? The teacher was pretty interesting. Hyper, but interesting.

There is some progress on Shadow Kid. You can check out our tentative presentation for CSE440 later this morning here.

I wish I could show some prototypes of the game project, but it just doesn't look all that great. I'm going to redo the game in Unity and actually have that as a senior project. Maybe.

Bad:

I have no idea how the hell I did on my Digital Logic and Calculus finals. I'm kind of scared, really.


No comments: