Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm lucky I have time to breathe!


So, I started up classes this last Monday.



As denoted by my poorly drawn diagrams above, I'm taking the classes that are circled.

CSE 313 - Machine Organization (4 units)
CSE 455 - Software Engineering (4 units)
PHYS221 - General Physics I (5 units)
GEOL101 - Introduction to Geology (5 units)

= 18 units

And this is the first quarter I've had where every single class gets a lab section.

Despite this, I'm holding up quite well, I've given myself Wednesday mornings and Fridays off to chill and relax or catch up on homework, so I'm not completely overwhelmed. My professors are also laid back and understanding with said workload. It's part of the reason why I love this university so much.

I'm going to be meeting with some friends in the morning to discuss game design for an hour or so and then come home and get some shut eye. I'm really not that much of a morning person, and I love how most of my classes are situated in the afternoon or evening this term, when I'm actually wide awake. I'm hoping I can match or exceed my 3.1 GPA I got last quarter while keeping my sanity. But damn, that's going to be difficult.

_

Also, I want to thank anyone who's been lurking the last post and took the time to see "The More You Know". I really appreciate anyone who has taken the time to watch it and I appreciate my friends who didn't mind posting or sharing it!

_

I'll be returning to Final Fantasy XIV later today to start the next set of class quests and do the rank 30 storyline! I'm looking forward to it!

My two days away from Eorzea is hopefully enough to get a decent chunk of anima back so I can teleport to get said cutscenes!

Will report on possible findings or disappointments on this next blog post!

_


See also: Made an addendum to the personal relationship thesis.

No comments: