Sunday, January 16, 2011

Secret Agent Yachiru / February 14th Special / Untitled RPG Project Updates / MLK Day

Secret Agent Yachiru: Reloaded :



We have a "new" movie up from BETACinema. Okay, it's not exactly new, it's actually a re-edit of the first skit we've ever done. But due to a change in group management and YouTube channels, the video had to be re-edited together from scratch as the original video itself was lost in the shuffle.

Although Shadoe edited the original version, I used her original version (well, what I remember of it) and added my own style to it to put the skit up to the standards of our later videos. If you watch it, you'll notice that the quality of the skit itself is not as good as our newer material filmed in the last few months. We came up with the idea of the movie that day and winged it together without a script.




Oh, and bonus teaser of "If Jon Ruled the World" posted from Jon himself. (JodinWindMaster on YouTube)









February 14th Special:

I'm currently writing up an idea for a BETACinema February 14th special (I hope you know what that day is). I can't really put what my ideas are out here in the public (since that will spoil the idea of a special, right? Right!?) But I hope you guys will find it to be quite humorous!


RPG Project Updates:

I was able to recruit one of my artistically talented friends to join the development team for my upcoming 2D RPG project. I should be able to explain some details about the game and more of the setting in a future blog post by the end of the week. There may be some character concepts I'll be able to show sometime in the near future as well.

See Also: Upcoming RPG Project Announcement.


Martin Luther King Jr. Day:

I want to conclude the blog post by mentioning a true hero for civil rights. Some people just treat this upcoming holiday as a free day off of school or work or what have you. But many generations now and for the future are indebted to this man's sacrifice, his integrity, and his determination for a true echo of freedom and civil equality.

Thank you, Dr. King.


.

No comments: