Friday, January 28, 2011

The Tale of Two Loves: A riddle. (Updated with answer)



Pre-blog side note: Someone anonymously mentioned that the link to the newest Dojo Adventure link from December was broken, so I've re-uploaded it and posted it on two different websites. Filefront and MegaUpload. I've also uploaded the instruction booklet in a printable PDF format and the game will give you a starting game bonus of 100 Magic Shards if you start a new game with the new version. Details here.

Oh, and I made a cruel YouTube Doubler. Check that out at your own discretion.




Okay, /end off-blog tangent.

_



Some people may find this riddle easier to figure out than others.


So I have two loves. I was going to use initials, but then it would have been a clear giveaway.

My first love, has been very good to me for the longest time. She was never considered by many to the most popular one in the bunch, but she was very beautiful in her prime. Sometime in the last few years, however, her beauty waned and she had an serious attitude change to try and appeal to be more popular. In my opinion, this was the downfall of what set her apart from her contemporaries. It's probably a sign of the times, but it's a shame that she couldn't stay the same and how she changed to what it is now. So much that I can't even stand to be around her anymore.


My other love I met fairly recently. Although she contains a vast amount of beauty, she lacks definition and a personality. Some people think that I (and many others) should give her a chance, and that people who claim to know her, don't really take the time to appreciate her for who she is. Some other people unfortunately think she'll never change and will always remain beautiful but without a personality.


Can you guess the names of my two loves?


(Answer below.)










Love #1
- Vana'diel
Love #2 - Eorzea





.

No comments: