Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Rant Ramble


Hope you all have been having a great week!

Though, mine hasn't been all that great. I don't really post personal information regarding issues like that, but I seriously think I'm taking on way more than I can handle. Undertaking an 18 unit load, leading three full-fledged teams: a video group, a video game development team, and a linkshell of 120 people.

So I apologize if I've come off as insulting or lacking of patience lately, stress is a kicker. I've been relaxing and maintaining stress by trying to set daily day-to-day goals rather than monthly goals (that all end up getting done at the last minute), and it's been getting a little better, but not precisely how I would like it to be just yet.

I am considering putting some things on hold while I sort out my personal life and the issues surrounding it, but I'm not quite sure how to go about that. For the time being, I've halted all access to games on Mondays, and Tuesdays (if work is still to be completed). I may expand the halt of access to Wednesdays as well.

Though, writing these posts is another stress reliever.

I've also had this song stuck in my head for some reason, it's a nice relaxing tune that's relaxing to the ear.








Also, two of my friends started Final Fantasy XIV this week, even though their computers aren't exactly strong enough to handle it at default, I give them both the benefit for at least giving the game a chance. I'm hoping they stick around. I love having friends to adventure with. It makes the Eorzean life much more exciting!



This is one of my friends that have started, unfortunately I don't have a pic of my other friend yet. >_<

Until Friday, blog! I'm hoping the week will get better, actually I'm confident that the week will get better!

I'm maintaining my optimism!

:)


(I also need to cut down on the procrastination.)

.

No comments: