Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March Rant!



Hey, blog readers! It's hard to believe April is around the corner.

Dojo Adventure:

I've been working on a new version of Dojo Adventure, you can see the list of changes I've worked on to the March Version.

You can download the Dojo Adventure March 2011 Version here.

I also mentioned earlier that I'm giving away a special in-game item that I implemented to people who take the time to read these posts.

Anyhow, if you transfer your save file or create a new save file and e-mail it to me as an attachment (UltKnightGrover*at*hotmail.com) with subject "Dojo Adventure Ring", I will upload the special "Creator's Ring" onto the save file and send it back to you. The item is otherwise unobtainable in the game.




BETACinema:

Can you believe it? "If Jon Ruled the World" is finished! I spammed it on Facebook (as well as a lot of my friends) and it got 70 views, but it's funny and if you haven't taken a look at it, I suggest you do! ^_^ Note: I can't have children anymore because of it.





As always, we appreciate the support, and you can subscribe to us on YouTube or become a fan of us on Facebook! I will love you a long time (platonically).


Progress to Degree(s):


Another end of the quarter, another evaluation of my degree progress.

Here is how my grades looked (much better than I would have thought, but not as good as I would have liked!)

Geology: B
Software Engineering: B-
Machine Organization: B-
General Physics: C+

I'm glad I was able to pass all of them and move on. I know to take a much easier quarter next time. The classes I'm taking are circled on the diagrams above, but they are as follows:

Math 372 (Combinatorics)
Math 262 (Applied Statistics)
PHYS222 (Physics II)





.

No comments: