Monday, March 21, 2011

The Final Countdown!

Finals Week. Aaargh!



Monday - Fault Hike (Can we still go in the rain?)
Tuesday - Machine Organization / Physics Final.
Wednesday - Software Engineering Presentation Final Thingy
Thursday - Geology Final


I'm most worried about the Tuesday finals, we're allowed "cheat sheets" in both of them. I was confident about Machine Organization at first, but I keep getting lower grades than I imagine (even though I think I'm doing it right.) You just can't win sometimes. Physics, hell, it's up in the air. That's the most important class to finish, and also the hardest. It's hard for me to grasp the concepts, but I think I'll be okay with the cheat sheets handy.

As for my game projects, and games in general, they're going to be put on hold until Thursday so I can make the best out of my grades. Or at least hope to.


Wish me luck, readers! (Or whoever even takes the time to read these entries), because hell I need it. >_<


Cue the cliche music (in Mario Paint style of course!)









.



.

No comments: