Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Marvelous Middle of March Updates!

Happy Middle of March!

As I always do every month, I want to post some updates on stuff that has been going on.


Last blog post, I stated that we had some progress on some future skits that are coming. In the last couple of days, some of the BETA members uploaded some commentary and footage from our meeting. So here's a quick compilation. Credit goes to Shadoe (for the first) and Mechanical Mia (for the last two) respectively.

BETACinema:















Pokémon:

I'm stuck at the Elite Four! Kind of my fault really, I taught Bacon some terrible moves. I re-taught it Heat Crush in order to go back to the Elite Four. I will be giving them a beating on Wednesday. Looking forward to transferring my team over from the older games and doing all that online content. I'm also going to be working on a team of all Unova pokémon within the next couple of months too. So look forward to that!

Also, my friends code is 4169-3822-6605. So add me!

Also, doesn't this pokémon look badass?



especially when it evolves into this:


I was lucky enough to find a Deino in Victory Road. :D

Dojo Adventure:

The changes I posted in Dojo Adventure will most likely be implemented in a few weeks. Sometime between March 27th and 31st. I'll advertise that as well. I'm maybe adding some NPCs in that ties in to upcoming game project Codename: EPIC as well.


_

Also, haven't completed (or touched?) Final Fantasy XIII yet. Most likely after finals. I'm also looking to finish Donkey Kong Country Returns too. So much to do, so little time! And now, I have to get back to my Physics work. Until the 17th!



And I shall end this blog post with two epic remixes. Enjoy!







2 comments:

Erenan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.