Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

^ This is the Chicago River (taken from Wikipedia). It is dyed green each year for St. Patrick's Day!



Oh, and it's also why there is green-ish look of the blog. It's a shame that tomorrow it will be taken down after all the work I put into it!

On a (good?) note, finals are next week! And I think I'm prepared. I'm really worried about Physics, though. The other classes I think I can manage, just need to put in a little overtime (especially Software Engineering! Yeesh.) I'm hoping it will all pay off with a good Spring Break. I'm hoping to complete a lot of games too. Notably:

Chrono Cross
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Vagrant Story
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
4 Heroes of Light
FFXIII

My Spring Break is going to be fun!


Oh, and our BETA Math skit will be posted on Friday, April 1st!


_

Oh, and a special yearly St. Patrick's Day drink I enjoy.

Mix:

-Lime Sherbet
-Sprite, 7Up, or Sierra Mist
-Green Food Coloring

into a glass and enjoy!

No comments: