Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Dawn Is Your Enemy


I'm going on two weeks of hardly any sleep. I have permanent bags underneath my eyes now which cause me to look something like this:

If you've seen Adult Swim back in the day, you'd get the reference. :)

Anyway...


BETA Cinema:


The Internet Skit has been posted!





Can you count how many trolls are in the video? :) Maybe I'll give a prize to someone who has the correct answer...

Codename: EPIC:

Progress is going great on the project, but the user interface needs a lot of work still. It's very monochrome, and I'd like to change that. I'm hoping to have some real screen-shots of the game before the end of May. We'll see how that goes!

I'm going to meet with the artist of the group (and a friend of mine) later today (tonight) to discuss some of the character concepts and some of the re-designs. So I'm looking forward to that. Eventually, we'll have to get a new title screen and game over screen so there's a lot of work to be done art-wise.



The game is coming along nicely though, and it seems that we're on track for an end-of-summer release date for a small demo of chapter 1!

Pokemon I'm giving away this weekend:





Until Monday. :D




.

No comments: