Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Four, Two, with a Zero! (Favorite 2011 YTPs thus far.)

I was going to write a somewhat thoughtful blog entry, and then I realized what today was, and decided to put it off until Friday. So I'm here to ramble about random stuff. If you're looking for something deep and informative, then you just may want to go back to the link you came from (depending on how you're directed here.)




This blog post (since it's technically considered a holiday by many), will consist of some of my personal favorite YouTube Poops that were posted this year. Much like what I did on the blog post for Christmas last year.


Anyway, I found an interesting two-part YouTube series the other day which I posted on YouTube. I don't think anyone got it due to my habit of posting random funny stuff without providing a sense of context. So I'll take my time and provide it here!

Dinosaur Poop, Time Travelling, Trains. That's all you need to know, really.









I will probably put Part 2 in my favorite YouTube Poop for 2011 at the end of the year, we'll see if anything better comes out. And if you don't like it or find it to be crude, well then I blame your lack of a sense of humor. :P


And King of the Hill:







As for this one, it's fun-fun-fun-f-f-f-f-fun-fun-fun-fun! :D








Now this movie, this is one of my favorites this year. It's a spoof of the show "Pappyland" (though I've never seen the actual show), and the old Nickolodeon cartoon "Are You Afraid of the Dark?". It was done by Waxonator, who is somewhat of a legend in YouTube Poop comedy.




Also!






Other honorable mentions that have been posted in earlier blog posts:











Though not considered a YouTube Poop series, this one should get a special mention. It's a good parody of the anime series "One Piece", appropriately titled "None Piece". There are only two episodes out thus far, but this series has great potential, and I wish it had more views.







No comments: