Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Over!



Spring Break, that is.

Along with half of my freedom. And you know what? I didn't get to beat Final Fantasy XIII. That was my one main goal for the last three months. And I failed. Did I mention that it makes me sad when I don't accomplish a goal I've set for myself? Maybe it's the leader in me talking. I hate breaking promises and not making goals, that's one of my personal pet-peeves...

Anyway!

During this Spring Break I did beat Barthandelus (finally) and made it to the end of the next chapter (Chapter 12), which is where I'm stuck on.

And if I know my Final Fantasy lore, apparently this guy:





is a modern remake of this guy:





Not that you all would care, anyway. But the latter was so much easier! I beat it like 12 years ago first try with little difficulty. This, on the other hand is a pain in the ass. It seems that I'm stuck because of the linearity of the game I can't go to a decent place to grind so I'm stuck killing soldiers!


_

Enough of that, yesterday we had another BETACinema meeting!




...and I happened to have learned something very important from said meeting:

The town I live in does not take well to humor. We were still flipped off multiple times, heckled at, and some other stuff. It's sad, really. Don't get me wrong though, I love the scenery and the atmosphere, but the people here are so snobby that maybe I do want to move out of the town once I graduate.

I don't plan on having a "hissy-fit" because someone I don't know decides to just hate on us being random and not harmful towards anyone. It motivates me to do these fun skit gatherings even more.

Anyhow: Here's a trailer I quickly edited together for one of our shorts that will be posted soon:




That's about all I got for this blog entry. Sunday nights before the first day of new classes are always hectic. You don't know who you're going to meet, who you're going to run into, or how your teachers are. Well, actually I've had all three of my teachers before, so I should know exactly what to expect. But I've not had these particular classes with these professors, so this is going to be quite interesting.

Until Wednesday, blog reader(s)!





No comments: