Thursday, July 7, 2011

Goals for July!


Summer's in full-swing, and I'm on a full-schedule. Well, a personal schedule at least. Usually I post at the beginning of the month of my goals for the month and then I disappoint myself at the end of the month with how much I failed to complete. Har har.

But stuff like Operation Rainfall and upcoming XIV patches were more important, so I put this post off until today!

Games to complete... or at least hope to complete:

Final Fantasy VIII:


Goal: To get Squall and Rinoa to get all mushy. Easy enough, right?

I started this game up again from scratch a week ago after a long 10 year ish hiatus, and I'm already past the point of where I was at my first file, with little difficulty. The game is so much easier when played the right way and not winging it with Guardian Forces, I swear.

Now for obligatory Uematsu:





Chrono Cross:
Goal: To save the parallel dimensions of Serge's world from going to chaos.

I put this game off too, but not as long as FFVIII. Chrono games tend to get so un-linear that you get confused on where to go next. ...Or lose track. That's the problem I'm at now. Maybe, I need a walkthrough to get the mind jump-started again on where I was.

Now for obligatory Mitsuda:






If I get some extra time, I want to go ahead and play through some Vagrant Story and finish up Revenant Wings and Final Fantasy Tactics. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Ivalice. :X

Next summer, I will probably play through Lost Odyssey and some certain Wii games if a certain Operation goes through. I'm writing my letters!

...I'm hoping.


Game Projects:

Selatria:

Progress is getting there, I work on the game usually late night. Perhaps this weekend I will unveil some new areas. Depends on my creativity... and the heat. Damn this heat.


University:

Easy classes this term. At least I'd like to think so. I'm going to study with a friend of mine for a midterm on Friday. Hopefully we ace it! Interesting class, though. Both "Race and Racism", and "Studies in Music". Though the latter is kinda filled with common sense. Meh.



Anyway, I think completing these two games and passing courses and doing this game design project is a fair amount of goals to achieve, right? Nothing too hard to do. ...I think. I said that about my goal to finish FFXIII and that took an additional five months. (I finished that last month.) So take that with many grains of salt. Or a large chunk of salt. ...


Oh, and I almost forgot. New BETACinema skit.





.

No comments: