Thursday, July 21, 2011

YTMND: The 10th Anniversary

You're gonna like the way you look. I guarantee it.


YTMND was recently re-launched with a new site look for its 10th anniversary. Being one of the biggest sites I used to frequent in my younger years (before YouTube), this post is going to be devoted to some of my favorite posts in the last ten years. I remember frequenting this website way back in middle school. Damn, how time flies. I also blame this website for creating my very surreal sense of humor!





One of my favorites of all time is 'We didn't start this website' which appropriately explains what YTMND is in one fitting song.

Anyway, on to some of my favorites. If it has adult material, I will tag (NSFW) at the end.


Miscellaneous Funny Stuff:

Mentos, the messagetaker

Breakup letter, dramatic reading

The YTMND Football Season Begins


a-ha helps Snape kill Dumbledore

The Critic: But first, something for the CHICKS

Darth Vader on "Wheel of Fortune"

Olmec guides through the YTMND Temple

Nobody's gonna break MY stride

Judge Wonka throws the case out

Jean Luc-Picard meets Bill Nye

Professor X had ONE weakness!

mmmmmmmmmmmmbop




Carmen Sandiego:


Carmen Sandiego has been found at last!

Andy Richter has been found at last!




Conan:

Conan is Freddie Mercury


Conan is Raiden!



Cosby:

Cosby Bebop

P-P-P P-P P-P-POKEYMAN (Cosbeastie Boys)


Dr. Dre ft. Cosby


Cute:

Cuppycake Gumdrops


Games:

Conan is Zeromus!

Beastie Boys meets Final Fantasy VI

What is Asiacopter?

Final Fantasy X (NSFW)

FFXI DRGs have a wonderful time LFG

N**** stole my bike (65,000,000 BC) : Chrono Trigger


Bill Nye joins your party!

Mario Gear Solid

Snoop's new producer: Nobuo Uematsu


Snoop Dogg's Dreamland

Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine





.

No comments: