Friday, August 12, 2011

3DS!



I finally got a Nintendo 3DS on Wednesday. I had to drive around several Walmarts, but I was able to pick one up for $169 and become a Nintendo Ambassador! So psyched. (Thank you early price cut Walmart. You loss leader, you.)

I kind of feel bad for those who paid $249 at launch, but they still get the free titles. I'm loving it, and it's much lighter than my DS Lite is. Well, and I'll be happy that I'll have a giant gameboy library on it.

Soon, the investment will come into fruition!


Keep in mind my blogs are going to become more short and less to the point. But I also don't plan on spamming everyone out with these posts anymore. I feel a little more liberated to talk about what I want to, and what I actually feel than figuring I'd have to make it have a point. I got kind of burned out trying to have something long and interesting to rant about every other day.





No comments: