Friday, August 26, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel!



Computer Science -- Bachelor of Science (Primary Degree) (Course Dependencies)

Computer Systems -- Bachelor of Arts: Game Development (Secondary Degree) (Course Dependencies)


I made one of these way back Freshman year when I started classes at the University. Needless to say, things didn't go too well. I didn't know course offerings, teachers/professors, and so on. Assuming I pass all of my classes, this is what's left. I took into account course offerings, who teaches what, reputation of the class, and what I want to get out of my main career as being a game developer while still accomplishing the required courses I need for both degrees.

Here we go... (Tentative)


Fall 2011

PHYS223 - General Physics III
CSE524 - Supercomputing and Visualization
CSE420 - Computer Graphics
CSE489 - Senior Seminar


Winter 2012

CSE431 - Algorithm Analysis
CSE488 - Computer Ethics
CSE460 - Operating Systems**
CSE512 - Artificial Intelligence**
CSE570 - Compiler Design**

Spring 2012

CSE441 - Game Programming
CSE401 - Computer Architecture
CSE460 - Operating Systems**
CSE565 - Systems Programming

Summer 2012:

SPAN290 - Spanish Literature**
KINE10# - Exercise Course

--Computer Science BS Degree END--


Fall 2012

CSE482 - Senior Project
CSE535 - Numerical Computation
JAPN101 - Japanese I


Winter 2013

CSE375 - Computer Design/Analysis
CSE520 - Advanced Computer Graphics
CSE570 - Compiler Design**
CSE512 - Artificial Intelligence**


--Computer Systems BA: Game Development Degree END--



**If offered and doesn't collide with another class.


No comments: