Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mid-August Rant

From here on out, this blog won't be auto-posted to Facebook, gives me a chance to actually say what I want to instead of voluntarily censoring myself out to the public given the nature of just linking my page everywhere.

I still feel like I have to write every other day though, as uneventful as things sound. I am looking forward to something that happens later today, I can't talk about it yet, but I am very happy about it.

I think honestly though that it arises from the last two blog posts, people don't seem to care that much, or I think I got annoying to the point where people don't give a damn, not that I care too much, I just liked the blog getting views, even for a little while.

That's it for now. I'll post again on Friday! Hopefully with some actual blogging content and less fluff.


No comments: