Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poke and the man and the thing with the guy comes out of the thing AND HE MAKES A VRAHERZAH AH AH AH




It's a made up Cosby quote. Really.






Some time ago (I'm too lazy to check blog posts to determine exact date- check the 2012 tournament label at the bottom), I expressed a desire to go to the Pokemon game championships next year. I was not ready to attend this year due to not having an Unova-only team, and none of which are EV trained.

Anyway, since that blog post, they finally put the Pokemon rankings and stuff online on their website. You have a trainer card online that syncs with your Black and White game and updates as you win or lose trainer fights in randomized battles.

Needless to say, I have been getting my ass kicked. Some people really know strategy, and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I think the default wi-fi score is 5000 and mine has fallen to somewhere around ~4200. In any case, it has motivated me to work on a better EV trained team. So I've been working on the battle subway (the Wi-Fi one), attempting to clear that, get some BP for better items for said Pokemon, and training a new Unova-only EV trained team that I can hopefully use in the future.

I think I'm going to start recording battles on my DS and post them on my YouTube channel. ...Actually, I'm strongly considering it. :D And as of now, my Haxorus is a good way to being EV trained. It has max Attack EVs, and now I'm working on its Speed, but need the item for it >.<

Back to the Battle Subway...


_


Oh, and I finally got a Kyurem! He's probably going to be the mascot of a future "Gray" version. I'm calling it right now.

And a Facebook friend traded me a Totodile. So I have all the starter P from all of the generations, if anyone is willing to trade or battle.

Which would be a good area to post my Friend Code: 4169-3822-6605




Next post will be Saturday... dunno what I'll be writing about. But there will be something! And I just learned that "Semi-Daily" means twice a day. Oops.

No comments: