Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Facebook Social Networking: The Future?

Okay, I'm not liking it anymore. Seriously.

Had I not established all of my groups that I lead on Facebook, I would have probably closed the account by now. Facebook is changing it so we can see a timeline and all of this needless information. It went from a simple site to share what you're doing, to having the site tell me what's important to me.

Eh? I think I can figure out and sift through what I like and don't like. That's what the filter was for. This whole side-bar thing is taking it too far.

Some people may read this site and figure "you have no right to complain if it's free". You're right, in a sense, but less users means less advertising revenue. Maybe I'm more attracted to the simple interface of Twitter, so that's just me.


Anyway, just felt the need to let that out. 



No comments: