Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!

Happy September! New blog look and theme for the occasion. It's more personable and to my liking. Or at least I'd like to think so. It also makes it easier on my eyes. The conflict in blues in my last layout hurt my eyes when reading sometimes, and I imagine that may have happened to you. Or maybe it still does, I don't know.

Anyway, as a ritual I always post this video on the social networking site every September. Back then it was MySpace bulletins, but now by the time this is posted, it will be on Facebook as well. It's about a woman on Family Feud back when Richard Dawson was hosting and what she answers when asked "during what month does a woman begin to look pregnant". Well, you'll have to see for yourself.





and then there's also this, for the sake of being adorable.






PS: I lied. I had this whole train of thought about talking about Final Fantasy XI, but then I figured what's the point?

No comments: