Friday, September 9, 2011

Looking forward to weekend!

I want to take some time and get off the depressing-tone of my last blog entry.

I'm almost finished with summer classes! And I also saw who will be teaching the course for the Fall in my Physics lab. I can say I'm pretty happy with the schedule as is, but we'll see if anything changes. I heard one of my professors tends to be rude, but I don't tend to judge people until I've actually met them.

On Saturday, I'm planning to be back on the ball for working on Selatria and BETA projects. There will be two new movies coming out next week, look out for that!

We also had a new movie that was kind of in development hell for a while, so check that out.



Tomorrow I get to help feed orphans and do some filming. Until next time!

No comments: