Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lots of stuff going on. Busy for once!

I wanted to really try to have a new BETACinema video debut with this blog post, but I didn't finish it in time. Sucks, huh? I don't think I'm very motivated to work on it, but I hate going against my word, so I'm going to finish up the rest of it. I'll post it on Tuesday, at least I'm hoping to.

I think.


Lots of things are going on, though. My textbooks were lost in shipment and somehow got sent all the way to Las Vegas due to Amazon's shady shipping policies. I'm not driving all the way up there to get them, so I'm requesting a refund and ordering them again.

Classes have started last week, and I'm enjoying them thus far. I'm hoping for good marks this quarter. I'm already knocking out the first of my Physics homework.

The Selatria team has expanded quite a bit. Got a lot of interest and ideas going around as chapter 1 is being finished up with the cut-scenes and development is going to Chapter 2.


That's about it, I'd rant on more, but I think everything is up to speed now. Until next post.





No comments: