Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A mish-mash of what I'd like to do in the distant future.

I'm going to give it a go and write this post a day early. It'll auto-post itself at midnight on the 7th in any case.

If you ask the average person who has me on their friend list on Facebook or Google+ (or even this blog, depending on what posts were read), one would get this shallow assumption that I'm a person who just posts about games and doesn't really think of anything else.

It is true that I do love gaming, and everything associated with it, but I just don't like putting details of my private life on the interwebs. Well, not that much at least. I try to cater to my audience when making posts, whether it be on Facebook or YouTube or whatever. In all of that, whatever my real life details involve is kind of irrelevant. Most of my friend list is admittedly people whom I've never met face-to-face, and I keep information about me to a minimum if for privacy/safety reasons.

I think I went off tangent for what I wanted to post about... anyway one of the things I want to do when I get settled down into a career is to take some time and travel the world when I have my time off for vacation. I've never been in an airplane (some of you may be shocked), but I'd like to travel and see other continents like Austrailia, Europe, and Asia. I would also like to see the East Coast. A few years ago, I had a great desire to visit North Carolina for personal reasons, but reasons for that have changed and I would like to visit Washington D.C., New York, maybe even Florida.

Other than gaming, my main goals in life are to travel the world and write about stuff. I love exploration and writing. But I guess the latter is an acquired taste.

I don't really know where I was going with this post. Until next time.




No comments: