Thursday, October 27, 2011

Overworked!

Happy Thursday! (Not really happy.)

This week has been filled with presentations, homework, and preparations of what's to come.

The Selatria team is at work, Airen's doing a lot of the storyline work, Jabari is finding voice talent for the cutscenes, Will and Andreas are developing areas, and I am keeping things together and cleaning up the battle system. I'm hopeful we'll meet the projected January completion date!

November 11-13th, I'm going to be out of town in Las Vegas for Anime Vegas convention with my friends in BETACinema. I'll probably take some vlogs, but I doubt I'll have an internet connection. It'll be fun! I'm going to cosplay as a Black Mage.

In any case, I should be getting back to work on Physics. Next post will be my thoughts on Naoki Yoshida and the interviews from FFXIV. It's going to be a long blog post on Saturday.


Toodles!


No comments: