Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Unenthusiastic.

I'm not really on my A-game today, so to speak. I have a presentation for Computer Graphics for a term project we were supposed to do, but it was riddled with bad meeting times, availability (my project partner lives out in Moreno Valley), and my lack of motivation on the project.

We spent most of yesterday (staying very late) working on the project, eventually getting it to work correctly after a slew of compilation errors, to come and find that we needed to use some OpenGL feature in our project. We are only using the SDL, however we did get some computer graphics to appear and do what we needed to do, if only using the SDL and not OpenGL.

Even though we're not exactly doing the project to his specifications, we are going through with it anyway. We didn't sit in the lab and spend 8-9 hours of development for this presentation to not show what we have so far. That's all I'm going to say about that. I just really don't give a damn anymore.

(Luckily this class doesn't affect my graduation, I was just taking this for fun.)

No comments: