Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last blog post of 2011

Sorry I posted this a little later than I intended to. I wanted to post some things showing off the project, but I honestly don't have anything worth showing besides some concepts that are still in development.

As this is the last blog post I plan on making for the year, I wanted to go through some of my goals I made for myself this time last year and see if I maybe got what I wanted done. I also want to make some goals for the next year too.

See: Goals for 2011

I guess I have completed a lot of what I set out to accomplish. :)

For 2012, I want it to be a year of personal discovery. While I've spent 2010 and 2011 becoming more outgoing and social than I have been, I want 2012 to be a year where I take risks. I want to graduate college this year and maybe start up a studio. I want to release Selatria to a wide audience. There is so much I'd like to do, and there is so much I've done this year as well that I thought I would have never done.

I wish I could say more, but I kinda became sleepy. Have a happy new year all, don't drink and drive.

No comments: