Saturday, January 21, 2012

Talking about 1.21 on 1/21 o.o

While I'm sitting down doing my laundry, I might as well work on a blog post for today.

I think I've created a new gaming habit. I work/program in the daytime, and play games after 8PM Pacific/11PM Eastern. Seems to work out well. I have a constant schedule to lead a Final Fantasy XIV event daily at the same time every night, and on weekends I play Age of Empires III with some of my friends.

For Final Fantasy XIV, we're gearing up to prepare to take down the moogles with greater efficiency. I want to get my gear all materia'd out and ready to go. I'm looking forward to it, though I should really take up crafting. I procrastinate though... maybe Armorcraft?

As for the job system coming in 1.21, I'm going to likely be a Paladin and Black Mage, my two favorite jobs. Though I don't mind being a healer, tanking and nuking seems to be what I'm best at.

That's it for now, until next post!

No comments: