Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two more quarters

Oh, right, a post.

I've been spending most of the last couple of days working on Selatria and getting set up with my first couple of days of class.

I've learned how to program in Python! Apparently we're doing that in Artificial Intelligence instead of LISP. She said it would be more useful in the workforce to learn Python rather than use a hit-or-miss language with LISP. Kind of sad we won't get to use that, but it happens. I'm still happy with being able to use Python.

Ethics and Algorithm Analysis will be interesting too, a little harder on the second class, but I think I'll be alright.

Last quarter will be in Spring where I finish my CSE classes, and then to more classes in summer and I am done!

1 comment:

Erenan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.