Friday, January 13, 2012

Went from ahead to behind. Way, way behind.

I went from being ahead of schedule on the game to being way behind. What happened?

I'm not pointing out any team members, it's mostly my fault. I seem to come up with some crazy unrealistic deadlines.

On the other hand, if there's no deadlines, nothing ever gets done. However, if  I keep extending deadlines, what's the point of having them?

I see a lot of progress coming in the project. I'm very pleased with the amount of effort the artists, musicians, scriptwriters, and voice actors are contributing in their spare time to get this to be the best game project it can be.

It's just making me tired and burnt out to try to get this all up and involved with a lot of stuff at once. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it feels like a full-time job! Holy cow.


I wonder what people will think of the game. And I'm not talking about friends/family, I mean the average joe person. Gamers are usually very unforgiving and if you can't get them in the first 5 minutes, then you've lost them forever.



On another note...

Today, I'm going to smash mirrors, step on cracks, and hang out with black cats, and walk under ladders.

It's gonna be fun.

No comments: