Friday, August 10, 2012

Mellow

Ever get the feeling where you're just too tired to do anything?

I think I've reached that point. The past couple of days I wanted nothing to do but sleep. I'm hoping I can spend most of today getting a promotional package for Selatria going. I need to get a good collection of gameplay pictures, music samples, and gameplay videos to entice people to join the team.

Just need a few more artists. Hell, we always need artists.

I also went to a funeral for a distant cousin of mine. You know, being angry and holding grudges against people becomes meaningless when we're all going to end up at the same place in 100 years. Sometimes it's better to just not be angry and accept people for who they are within reason.

If everyone could just do that, the world would be a better place.

No comments: