Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm using that Baker's Halloween Book.

Okay, so there's this local fast food chain called Baker's Drive-Thru that sells this Halloween book every year that has $300-ish worth of free things you can get and do at various different locations around Southern California.

For the past (hell, for as long as I can remember), I would just go for the free food and leave all the others at the wayside. That ends this year. There's
going to be a day where I'm going to set aside and do as many things as possible in that book [within reason].

I've already set the day. It's going to be on Black Friday. Who's with me!?! Gonna be fun. :D (Maybe might make it a yearly thing.)

(By the way, if any of you have kids, I'll give away the Child's only admission stuff for free. Damn me being too old.)

No comments: