Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whim Independent Studios - Development Log #3



Hey all! Back with my third development log! We just finished some of the renovations for the game studio yesterday. My friend and I spent the better part of the day in order to fix it up. 





Not bad for a first time painting... I think! Some of Thursday will be spent getting some of the excess paint off the door frames and the floor.  We'll be having our first meeting on Saturday to start plans for a new game that will be developed in parallel with Selatria and Hell's Kitty. Hopefully something fun will come out of it! :)

---

Work on Selatria is coming along very nicely. We have a plan set in motion for starting the fundraising campaign and still keeping promises we've publicly made to those who have supported us. I hope you guys will like the rewards we have in plans for those who support/back our projects on the upcoming Indiegogo/Kickstarter campaigns!

However, Selatria development is going about half a month behind where I would like it to be at, so the fundraising campaign will likely start at the end of this month or the beginning of February, I personally hate setting strict dates because A/ I'm never on time, and B/ I like to release it when it's ready - because once it's out in the open, it can't be taken back. Especially as a first product, I would like to release as smooth as possible.

Here are some sample screenshots and some of the new characters, Gobby, and Saevio. Screenshots are in development and subject to change!

Art by Erik Boismier, Jonathan Flynn, Hannah Bottenberg, and Jennifer Gililiand:










 
That's about it for now! I'm really excited about this venture. Hopefully things work out! :)




.

2 comments:

Erenan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.