Sunday, February 24, 2013

Awesome late-February is awesome.


This will be an interesting week for blogs. I haven't updated in a few days, but new developments are coming. I'm a FFXIV Legacy Member, so stuff I can't talk about will happen on ...that point.

We cast a new member for a voice acting role for Selatria at the studio, and some new artwork for Selatria will be shown in an upcoming Development Log later this week.

I'm still debating on whether or not to head north for GDC which is about a month from now. I'll save up and see how it is. I'd lose on precious development time when I could be staying here finishing up the needed pitch. Paying to go to GDC would also take me away from funds for an upcoming anime convention, which would have been good press for Selatria.

Bah, and you guys know how much I like anime conventions...



Anyway, I'll get it sorted out, hopefully! Until next post!


.
.

No comments: