Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Friend Zone!

Have you ever seen a woman complain that there's no good guys out there in the world? And then all the nice guys are like "Hello! I'm right over here!" yet are only ever seen as a friend? Ahh, the dreaded friend-zone. Once you go in, you are never coming out!

I wonder if women say the same thing about guys they're attracted to. I don't think I've friend-zoned anyone except one person in particular from high school, but that's only because I was not really into her, she was way too flirtatious for my tastes.

But anyhow, if that's the case, please speak up because apparently I'm normally completely oblivious, or so I've been told. Well, at least don't tell me here, I'd prefer it privately.

In fact, I'm going to disable comments on this post to avoid potential controversy for anyone that might fall upon this post.

That's the end of that!