Monday, June 10, 2013

Video game fans cheering heard 'round the world.

PS4 supports used games with no restrictions. NO RESTRICTIONS. 
PS4 is one hundred dollars cheaper than Xbox One.
PS4 does not need to be connected online to function. 
Game. Set. Match. That was the cheering held around the world.
Nintendo Direct is tomorrow morning at 7AM Pacific. We know gameplay footage of the new Smash Bros is coming, along with a new 3D Mario, Mario Kart U.

Perhaps maybe the Xenoblade sequel tentatively titled "X" will make an appearance as well? Pokemon X and Y news too, I hope!

I've been playing Nintendo consoles since I was five, and I have said the only reason I wasn't buying a WiiU was because of the lack of a library at launch.

As it is looking so far, the two consoles I will be going forward with is the WiiU and PS4, and skipping my plans on getting a PS3 entirely.

No comments: