Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Life Update for August 2014

Hello, blog! It's been a little while since I posted. Almost a month, perhaps. A lot of things have changed, and I haven't had too much time to post about all of what's going on.

For Selatria, we're currently working on the Kickstarter campaign. Amazon Payments seems to insist that I'm not a real person, no matter what legal documentation and EINs I send them to prove my identity and the identity of the business, it gets rejected and the account shutdown. I've been talking to them on the phone almost every other day hoping to get the issue sorted out. It's a mess, but at least it gives us time to continue working on the video and getting it as smooth as possible. I hope I can get it sorted out soon.

I also may have full-time employment with a quality assurance company called SQA Squared. I had an interview with them on Monday and I thought it went well, they were going through a background check and are going to get back to me on Wednesday to see whether or not I got the job. I'm excited to be able to have a stable career to build on and grow within as well.

If plans go accordingly, here's what my life schedule will be like going towards the future if these plans go into fruition.

Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM - Work at SQA
Tuesday-Wednesday 8PM - Coil Static with Viva on FFXIV
Thursday-Friday 6:30PM-8PM - Selatria Development at the Studio
Saturday 10AM-4PM - Selatria Development at the Studio
Sunday - OFF

Because of the shift in scheduling, I will be semi-retiring from leading Viva Eorzea west coast events. I will probably be making the announcement on the Facebook group if I do get the job offer. I love leading all of these things, but personal growth in the real world takes precedence, and I'll be sure to find a good replacement to lead west coast events as well as I could.

That's about it for now. I'm not dead! I miss blogging, and I realize I need to do it a bit more.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.



.




No comments: