Sunday, November 16, 2014

Clarence - Average Jeff - Very accurate representation of my middle school experience

This really summed up my experience at Clement Middle School around 2001-2003 ish. There were four teams, to where the C-Team was the Advanced Placement classes and the other teams were for the average students. It was a very flawed system because of me being bullied and having a terrible social experience at the on-set of middle school, my grades suffered to the point where I tested into the average classes, and was moved there being subjected to even more bullying.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/clarence/video/average-jeff-episode.html

Thank you, whoever created this episode/show. I'm glad they could properly show the problems of our grade school education system. Well done

No comments: