Monday, April 27, 2015

Life Update - April 27, 2015

Hey readers!

I kind of left my blog last on a somewhat somber note. But I feel I should put in at least one more post for the month.

I've been improving my work/life balance lately, and finally feel up to the task to start making my life a bit tougher by potentially taking on new full-time work. If hired, this new job will potentially allow me to work from my local studio office most of the week, which frees up the time I would have spent four hours commuting to be able to work on my game projects.

As for gaming, I've finally overcome my burnout with Coil and undertaking the Final Coil of Bahamut. I've completed Turn 10 (no echo) and Turn 11 (5% echo), and going to start learning Turn 12.

I also completed Lufia 3, and let me tell you, it has a really bad localization.

I'm also working on Mario Kart 8 DLC. Attempting to learn what the best Kart for me is so I can finish the 150cc, Mirror, and unlock 200cc!

Also, my Heavensward Benchmark Results!


XIV Heavensward Benchmark - Grover Eyeveen (Hyperion)
Directx11 Benchmark Results - So beautiful :)
Posted by Grover Wimberly IV on Monday, April 27, 2015
Until next time!

No comments: